Monday, December 4, 2023

The Final Book in Cosy Mystery Series is Released!

WOW. Four years ago when I began the St. Ives Book Club Mystery Series with Advertisement for Murder, it was a fun project that kept me busy while I was submitting my Young Adult manuscript to agents and publishers. Amateur sleuthing in small town Ontario was supposed to be a little side gig while I got on with my real writing. 

Hah! Ten books later, I learned so much and had a great time in the process.

In the four-year span of writing the series, I experienced personal tragedy, immense joy and a global pandemic thrown in just to keep things interesting. Through it all, I had the St. Ives book club to keep my spirits up. 

But now we come to the end. The last book in the series is launching December 5, 2023 on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited.


The Final Chapter #10 in St. Ives Book Club Mystery


An iron-clad confession. A closed case. But the wrong man is in prison. 

Elliot Marks is convinced the real killer of a missing CSIS agent is still at large and will kill again if he isn't stopped. The amateur sleuthing of the St. Ives Book Club comes full circle in the Abercrombie library at will be their final meeting. As he did in the beginning, Elliot suggests they forgo reading about murder and prevent one instead. 
 
But when the deductive genius of Marks leads him to brand a harmless and respected member of St. Ives society a serial killer, Avery Holmes and the book club wonder if they made a mistake. 

Elliot will not be talked out of testing his theory to the limit. Time is running out. He knows he must act swiftly to prevent another murder before the final chapter.

-----------------

Thank you for sticking with me for all these years. I'm going to take a break for a year (2024) to work on other projects, returning in 2025 with a new mystery series. 

I wish you peace and joy in this holiday season and in the New Year. 

Best wishes,
Nadine 

No comments:

Post a Comment