Thursday, November 2, 2023

Young Adult Speculative Fiction Releases!

 I wrote these titles between 2019 and 2021 for traditional publication. When they didn't find a home in the big bad pandemic world, I brought them back to live with me on my hard drive. 

In October, after launching The Missing Foote Mystery (Book #9 in St. Ives Book Club Mystery), I opened the manuscripts to take a look. Both had gone through several editorial passes; I felt confident they were ready for prime time. 

And I still liked them so here they are! A Sorta Fairytale is a standalone novel. Dawn at the Edge of the World is complete but I originally planned it to be a trilogy so the sequels will be written and published in 2024. Click on the covers to read the blurbs for each. They are fresh out of the oven. 

Both titles are in Kindle Unlimited and exclusive to Amazon until January 10, 2024. Then they will be published on all the ebook retailer platforms. Print is Amazon only, I'm afraid. I was going to do Ingram Spark as well but since they don't distribute to Chapters in Canada, I decided to postpone until I have the time to set up the files. 

Dawn at the Edge of the World N J Dorrian

A Sorta Fairytale N J Dorrian






In the meantime... I am toiling away on the last book in the St. Ives Book Club Mystery series. The preorder is scheduled for November 8, 2023 and the book releases on December 5, 2023. Follow me on Amazon to be notified or watch this space for the pre-order link.


No comments:

Post a Comment