Saturday, August 5, 2023

Paranormal Cozy Mystery for Summer!

Sixth and Sensibility 2: A Gracie and Gideon Mystery

Releasing August 8, 2023 on Amazon Kindle and in Kindle Unlimited
Preorder is available now!



One Wily 'Witch: A Paranormal Cozy Mystery

Opposites attract when psychic, Gracie Dare, inherits a peculiar publishing house and a skeptical (but hot) editor is tasked with showing her the ropes. 

A girls' night out in Mirror Falls is not like they are in Los Angeles. Mead is served instead of mojitos and spells are cast instead of karaoke. As a formerly famous psychic to the stars, I was confident these soccer-moms-turned-witches couldn't summon anything more than a hangover. How wrong I was. In the middle of an incantation, a 400-year-old witch makes an appearance, scaring the leader of the coven to death.

Or was she?

Gideon Tate, my skeptical editor and debunker of supernatural phenomenon says I'm wrong a witch was involved, and he's willing to bet Arcania Press on it. It's a bet he's going to lose because my sixth sense tells me that his fiancee is up to her neck in this mystery and he's going to need my help to get her out of it. 

As if that wasn't enough, my ex-boyfriend has taken a sudden interest in me and a missing formula that promises to be worth billions. I really don't have time for a broken heart when my inheritance is on the line. You don't have to be psychic to know I may not have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment