Thursday, July 7, 2022

Amazon Prime Day Cozy Mystery Sale

I actually had to Google when Prime Day was and if it was in Canada. I've never participated in a Prime Day sale before. I only started buying products on Amazon during the pandemic when we finally upgraded to a Smart TV. Before that we had our old analogue beast that met our entertainment needs.  

A Prime subscription followed and the next thing I knew, I was one of those people who ordered stuff online and streamed Midsomer Murders

And here we are. I have two books on sale during Prime Day (July 12 and 13). 

Advertisement for Murder (reg 3.99) is going for 0.99 from July 11 - 13 and Death Knocks Twice (reg 3.99) is also 0.99 from July 14 - 16. That's two murder mysteries for less than the price of one and that is a very good deal. Stock up on some summer reading without feeling the pinch. Click the link below to be taken to the series page on Amazon where you'll find the books on sale. 

Advertisement for Murder Nadine DoolittleDeath Knocks Twice Nadine Doolittle

St. Ives Book Club Mystery Series Page

Now, you may be wondering what's up with book 5 in the series. Am I pulling a George RR Martin (without the fanbase and significant sales history)? 

The Body in the Ravine is delayed. I had to push back the release to August 16, 2022 because I'm lazy and stupid. 

Not really, but I did shoot myself in the foot by overscheduling at this time of year. Summer is the worst for writing. Too much going on with all of us finally out of lockdowns and mask-wearing. We're out there hugging random strangers and going to festivals. How can I bear to sit in the office and write?

And the dog ate my homework. 

Okay, so the book isn't finished, but it's close and I know who did it, but the St. Ives Book Club doesn't, however Elliot Marks does. 

It is available for pre-order at a special discounted price of $2.99 (reg $3.99). So if you order your copy now, you'll save a dollar. Think of it as a bribe to say nice things about the book in the review you're going to leave. 😎

The Body in the Ravine Nadine Doolittle

Click here to Pre-Order The Body in the Ravine for $2.99

That's all for now! I hope you are having a great summer. Subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date on releases and other events I have coming up this year. Get a free short story for your pains. 

Click here to subscribe to The Butler Didn't Do It

No comments:

Post a Comment