Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I am moving on, folks!

My trusty old blog at Blogger is retiring. 

I have a new website with blog integration so I'll be posting there for the foreseeable. 

Click the link below to check it out.


I'll leave this blog up for old times sake but to contact me, you have to trot over to the website and click the Contact page. 

To get the real skinny on what I'm up to in 2023 (oh, the drama!) subscribe to my newsletter, The Butler Didn't Do It and receive a free short mystery for your pains. 

Long Shadows Fall is set in the St. Ives book club world with all the characters sleuthing in the old Abercrombie mansion. 




I am grateful to Blogger for hosting me for free for a heck of a long time. I can't even remember when I started blogging about my writing-to-get-published journey. Rough times, a bit of bad language, tons of opinion and it's all chronicled in this blog. 

Thank you for reading. I wish you a very Happy Holiday and a bright 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment