Monday, January 5, 2015

It's January Sale Time!

In the time-honoured retail tradition of slashing prices to lure post-Christmas shoppers to open their wallets ... I am holding a 0.99 sale of the ebook edition of THE RIVER BRIDE.

The sale is everywhere ebooks are sold: Amazon, Kobo, B&N, GooglePlay and Apple. Click the links in the sidebar to land on the page. 

The price goes back to 4.99 (USD) in February. (It may be my destiny to be a starving artist but no one said anything about giving up caffeine. Thanks to the readers who bought THE RIVER BRIDE at the regular price, I'm caffeinated until March.)

PS: It's a frozen Quebec morning, the trees are coated in ice and when the sunlight shines on them ... too distracting. So beautiful. 

And the dog is sick. So I have that to distract me as well from finishing my latest novel. Back to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment