Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Knock, knock....is this thing on?

I'm here and I'm doing writing-related things....I'm just not blogging about them as I should be doing.
To catch one and all up on This Writer's Life, I am:

  1. Speaking tonight at the Ottawa Public Library (Main) on a panel with C.B. Forrest and Brenda Chapman. We were invited by Capital Crime Writers to talk about the life of a writer. Brenda and C.B. are fast, smart and funny. I have my work cut out for me. Capital Crime Writers
  2. Participating in the Quebec Writers Federation Writers Out Loud series on February 18, 2012 at Solstice Books in Music in Wakefield, Quebec. The festivities begin at noon. I'll be reading from my novel, THE GREY LADY. Solstice Books and Music
  3. March 5 to April 30 Monday 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, I'm teaching a mystery writing workshop for the Quebec Writers Federation in Montreal at the Atwater Library, 1200 Atwater Avenue, Room 3. This workshop will tackle my bugaboo: PLOT. Quebec Writers Federation
So there you have it! I do get out of the house once in awhile!  I'm actually looking forward to doing interviews, signings and events as we get closer to the launch of THE GREY LADY. Meeting readers and talking about about books is the great perk in This Writer's Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment